Book your place today :)
25th July 2018
15000ft Tandem Skydive
The Big Drop
The World Record attempt is changing to The Big Drop!
25th July 2018
£250 + £16.60 BPA
£250 (including BPA when using JFF)
Why is the event changing?
We have committed a huge amount of energy and marketing along with many charities to breaking this record. Unfortunately, we don’t have the numbers to bring the World Record back, instead we will be setting a brand new regional record from the ultimate altitude of 15,000ft. The aim is to jump as many people as possible while raising a huge amount of money for charity.
The Big Drop is a mass fundraising event and an attempt for the Regional Record, we are hoping to raise lots of money for a variety of charities. In previous attempts we have been successful in raising tens of thousands of pounds for the 432 charities we work with.
What this means for you.
If you have already booked in for the record on this date, your tandem has already been bumped up from 10,000ft to 15,000ft at no extra cost. This means double the freefall and double the fun!
You will be setting a new record!
This will be the biggest charity event of the year, which will be a fantastic day to be involved in.
If you have any questions about The Big Drop, don’t hesitate to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 01404 890222 or use the form at the top of this page to book your place!
Event Terms & Conditions
- Payments & Deposits are non-refundable.
- If we are unable to jump on the day due to poor weather or any other reason; you will be required to reschedule your skydive for another day and it will NOT be part of a record attempt. You may choose a weekday and will jump from 15,000ft (weekend upgrade optional).
- Due to the aim of this record, we may not be able to facilitate group boarding on this day.
- Photography packages will be very limited and may be unavailable if not booked in advance.
- All our standard terms and conditions apply