0300 330 0803
When cancer strikes young lives, CLIC Sargent limits the damage it causes beyond their health.
Today, 12 children and young people in the UK will hear the devastating news that they have cancer. CLIC Sargent is the UK’s leading cancer charity for children, young people and their families. We fight tirelessly for children and young people with cancer, often when they feel they cant. We do this individually, locally and nationally, so that they can focus on the important things.
We fights tirelessly to limit the damage cancer causes. From diagnosis, our expert care teams will step in, ready to support and guide. Here’s how we help:
- Our care teams provide specialist support, tailored to family’s needs, so that they always have someone to turn to when the doctor says cancer
- Our 10 Homes from home are havens for patients and families during cancer treatment, so that they can stay together during the toughest times
- Our award-winning information provides expert advice and guidance on everything to do with life during and after treatment
- We award grants and help families secure benefits they are entitled to, to help them deal with the costs of cancer
- We fight for change to improve the lives of children and young people with cancer, by championing their voices to politicians across the UK and campaigning for policy change