Our Jump Planes
Not only do we take you higher than most other centres, we also have a fleet of the fastest jump planes in the country, to get you there the quickest!
Come aboard one of our twin-engine, turbine powered jump planes for your speedy and comfortable ride to altitude. Our specially designed bench seats mean there is no sitting on the floor (like in other jump-aircraft!), so you are free to sit back, relax and enjoy the window views in your climb to the top.
Our magnificent Beech 99 aircraft are specifically sourced and imported for our operation. We know they are the best skydiving aircraft available, so we didn't settle for anything less…
Why we chose Beech 99's
- Twin Turbine Engines, the safest way to get to your chosen altitude.
- 3 x Beech 99's offer the biggest lift capacity in the UK. With our entire fleet in the air we can drop 240 skydivers per hour!
- Flight level 150 in 7-10 minutes!
- Climb at over 3000ft per minute FULLY LOADED! Some drop zones claim their aircraft is as quick as ours with "just the pilot aboard"; which bears little relevance when you want to be onboard as well!
- These amazing aircraft helped us achieve the World Record for completing 281 tandems in 24 hours from the ultimate altitude of FL150. This record has NOT been beaten from FL150!
A few interesting facts about the Beech;
- It's twin engine, turbine powered (which means it's a lot faster and powerful than most other jump planes)
- It has 680 horsepower per engine!
- Vertical speed (how fast it gains altitude) averages at just over 3000 feet per minute – that's FAST!
- The capacity is a maximum of 18-20 people (this can be made up of tandem instructors, camera staff, fun jumpers – not just customers)
- We have some of the best pilots in the country (in our opinion!) so you can rest assured you'll be well looked after in your trip to altitude