Charity Skydive – you will never forget it!
Do something amazing and jump for charity! Combine the most exciting and exhilarating moment of your life with raising funds for a worthy cause, by completing a tandem skydive from nearly 3 miles above the earth… the highest in the world!
By choosing to book direct with us you can be reassured that not only are you going to jump from the highest altitude possible but your charity will also receive a larger proportion of the sponsorship money than if you booked through a third party agent.
“Thanks for making my skydive so much fun, I raised £1,500 for Cancer Research UK! I enjoyed it so much I`ve book another jump for my birthday!” Natalie – Charity Tandem Skydiver.
Charity Payment Schemes
Jump for Free Scheme
- £50 non-refundable deposit to book jump (you can claim this back through sponsor money)
- £200 balance to skydive UK on the day of jump (by cash or card, taken from sponsor money)
- £145+ minimum goes to your charity (on day of jump, by cheque which can be post dated)
Some charities request that you raise more than £395 in sponsorship, before you can use a portion of the money to pay for the skydive – please see HERE for the charities we work with, for more information.
Charity ‘Jump for Free’ schemes are the most popular way of attracting supporters to jump in aid of good causes and are encouraged amongst most UK charities and deemed an acceptable form of fundraising.
Self Fund Scheme
- £50 non-refundable deposit to Skydive UK Ltd (using your own personal funds)
- £200 balance to skydive UK day of jump (by cash or card using your own personal funds)
- £? ALL money raised will go to your charity (there is no minimum required with this scheme)
Supporters who are able to use this scheme tend to raise a lot more for their charitiy as ALL of the money goes straight onto the good cause.
Charities understand that not everyone is in a position to use the ‘self fund scheme’ but even if you use a portion of your own money towards the cost of the jump; it will help more go to the charity!
Please read our skydive restrictions