Not only do we take you higher than most other centres, we also have the fastest jump plane in the country, to get you there the quickest!
Come aboard our twin-engine, turbine powered jump plane for your speedy and comfortable ride to altitude. Our specially designed bench seats mean there is no sitting on the floor (like in other jump-aircraft!), so you are free to sit back, relax and enjoy the window views in your 10 minute climb to the top.
Our magnificent Beech 99 aircraft was specifically sourced and imported for our operation - We know it is the best skydiving aircraft available, so we didn't to settle for anything less...
Why jump out of a slower aircraft, from a lower altitude, when you can jump from the famous Black Beech 99 with Skydive UK? You just wouldn’t!
A few interesting facts about the Beech;
- It’s twin engine, turbine powered (which means it's a lot faster and powerful than most other jump planes)
- It has 680 horsepower per engine!
- Vertical speed (how fast it gains altitude) averages at just over 1500 feet per minute – that’s FAST!
- The capacity is a maximum of 18-20 people (this can be made up of tandem instructors, camera staff, fun jumpers - not just customers)
- We have some of the best pilots in the country (in our opinion!) so you can rest assured you’ll be well looked after in your trip to altitude
Come and see what all the fuss is about and jump from the only Black Beech...